Just found Mark Forman’s bio while looking for something else on the Whitehouse site … his key achievements are listed as:
– Simplifying the Firstgov.gov portal using a “three-clicks to service” model that led to Yahoo’s recognizing Firstgov.gov as one of the 50 most incredibly useful websites;
– Creation of the first IRS free filing website, using a unique private-public partnership
– Regulations.gov, the world’s first government sponsored e-democracy initiative that allows citizens to easily find, read and comment on proposed regulations;
– Definition and deployment of a rigorous cybersecurity improvement process;
– Consolidation of Federal payroll processing centers to save over $1 billion; and
– Restructuring federal training through the Golearn.gov website, which has trained tens of thousands of federal workers at pennies per course
That’s not a bad set of things to have on your CV.